Territory Sales Representative (Outside Sales) - Alberta
George Courey Inc. is a family-owned and operated business with the goal of providing our customers with the most value for their linen and textile investments. We pride ourselves on carrying one of the largest inventories in the industry, consisting of high-quality products at the most competitive pricing. With one of Canada’s largest sales teams, George Courey is proud to offer each of our customer's personalized attention, knowledgeable consultation, and unprecedented after-sale attention to detail.
Become part of an Elite Territory Sales Representative Team!
We are currently looking for an outstanding individual to join our Outside Sales Team as a Territory Sales Representative. If you are an outgoing individual who loves interacting with people and thrives on providing exceptional customer service and making sales - we would love to hear from you!
The main duties and responsibilities are/but not limited to:
- Development vs Maintenance: 70% vs 30%
- Road vs Office: 70% vs 30%
- Making outbound sales calls for the purpose of prospecting, converting and breaking into new accounts or maintaining existing ones.
- Consulting and educating your clients on various product lines, while establishing long-term relationships.
- Being on the road 80% of your time, actively driving the full sales cycle, from initial contact to close.
- Achieving established key KPIs.
- Maintaining records of all client interactions and sales pipeline in the company’s CRM.
- Achieving assigned revenue budgets.
- Actively identifying new business opportunities.
- Other duties as required.
- Must have a proven track record in outside sales;
- 1-3 years of related sales experience;
- Be a self-starter and able to work independently;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English - French is an asset;
- Strong negotiation skills with proven persistence and resilience;
- Strong work ethic;
- Proficiency with MS Office applications, including Outlook and CRM applications.
What we offer:
- Competitive base salary and commission plans;
- Health benefits: dental-medical and extended health care after 3 months;
- Opportunity to be a part of the company’s growth and to be recognized for your ideas and contributions;
- Opportunities for growth and professional development within a century-old company.