Cutter – Montreal, QC
Reporting directly to the Production, Technical and Product Development Manager, the cutter is responsible for cutting various fabrics.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Receive daily work orders with work orders from the production supervisor.
- Understand the patterns.
- Prioritize workload based on delivery dates
- Organize the fabric for production, know how to respect the identification of batches with the quantity
- Cut in different fabric, knit, woven, mesh, microfiber
- Cut fabric with blade
- Prepare your cutting plan with the number of folds and sections according to a pattern or a written cut
- Respect the consumption footage evaluated on the work order
- Prepare and organize the cut pieces for the sewing department, as well as the subcontractors
- Ensure the maintenance of safety and health.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work environment.
- Can use a manual clothesline, as well as lift rolls of fabric.
Qualifications and Experience:
- 1-3 of experience in fabric cutter.
- Knowledge of fabric cutting
- Have a team spirit
- Great thoroughness
- Motivation and proactivity
- Involvement and attendance